We have some exciting news…
- How far along: 10 weeks (11 on Thursday)
- Maternity clothes: Already started wearing them because they’re more comfortable [don’t know why I ever stopped wearing them!]
- Sleep: Fell asleep [mid conversation] at 5:30 pm this week and didn’t wake up until my alarm for work went off.
- Best moment of this week: Buying a new Ergo Baby carrier and not gaining any weight yet!
- Miss anything: Feeling normal and not hungover all day [but I know it will get better soon].
- Cravings: Perogies, fresh cherries, and Coke Slurpees with a shot of cherry
- Anything making you queasy or sick: Car rides; I was the same way with Keller!
- Gender: Keller and I think boy, Alex is saying girl… we will find out in July.
- Mood: Haven’t been too moody, but I will cry over a commercial real quick.
- Looking forward to: Picking out a boy name [which feels impossible this time], the end of the school year, and Summer plans: West Virginia wedding, family trip to Florida, and house projects!!
Can’t wait to document this pregnancy and hopefully I will do better about keeping up with the blog and not overloading you with baby stuff!
Can’t make any promises though!