So I read this article recently that talked about asking questions to your child to initiate conversation. Keller does not need prompts to start talking, but I thought it would be fun to see how he would respond to these basic questions. As expected, once we started, he could not stop talking and I typed exactly what he said [even though some answers don’t make sense].
1. How old are you? 4 [right answer]
2. How old is Mommy? 6 and Daddy is 9 [not even close but too cute to correct]
3. What is your favorite food? peanut butter and jelly sandwich, applesauce, and chocolate milk [so basic]
4. Who is your best friend? Baby Bowen [yup, he’s still obsessed with him]
5. What is your favorite TV show? Blaze and the Monster Machines, Paw Patrol, and Team Umizoomi [mixed emotions: YAY for educational shows/UGH just watch a movie already!]
6. What is your favorite song? Downstait – Fight as One [Avengers]
7. Where is your favorite place to go? the zoo to see the lions, the beach, and Papa’s house
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? “I want to go to the Halloween costume party and dress up like a blue monster. I’ll have to paint my face.” [that’s a direct quote, I have no idea what it means]
9. What scares you? robot monster bats [he even drew a picture to better explain these creatures]
10. What makes you happy? The sun and the moon and Mommy and Daddy [insert heart eyes emoji]
Love that little weirdo.
Tank Top: Tribe is Alive