Normally I would say time is flying, but this month has gone by nice and slow. And with every day, my boys are getting happier and more handsome . Here is what they’re up too:
Bowen 4 Month Update:
- Bowen has rolled from his tummy to back and from back to tummy!
- There is lots of talking around our house. He loves squealing at his brother and gurgling [drooling] to himself.
- He finally has enough neck strength to sit in his exersaucer and loves reaching and slapping the buttons.
- Just like his older brother, Bowen is teething early. He is constantly putting his hands into his mouth and I wouldn’t be surprised if two pop through anyday.
- Bowen prefers to be sitting up and watching everything that’s going on. He does great tracking things and is starting to recognize certain sounds and objects [he perks up when he hears a bottle shaking].
Keller 4 Year Update:
- Keller is talking up a storm and using complex sentences. I love listening to him tell his crazy creative stories. He pretends so hard.
- He can write his full name but sometimes needs help spelling his last name.
- Keller still has a short attention span but we are working really hard on patience and waiting his turn [painfully difficult for this busy boy].
- Riding his bike. Keller has finally mastered pedaling and loves playing outside with his friends. He even attempted his first “asking the neighbor friends to play.”
- Keller is becoming very independent which is good… but he does get frustrated when we won’t let him use public restrooms by himself.
Love you sweet boys!