This years Thanksgiving Day plans are a little different. I decided to sign up Alex and I for the 10K Turkey Trot the morning of Thanksgiving. So once we knock that out, we will head back to the house for the big Thanksgiving Feast [which my mom and mother-in-law are preparing because if I did it, we would be eating giant bowls of Fruity Pebbles… which actually sounds pretty amazing]. So I’m starting to think about what I’m going to wear to Thanksgiving and it needs to be comfy and oversized so I can go so hard on the cranberry jelly. Here are a couple of contenders from Romwe:
- V-neckline Twist Front Chunky Sweater
- Turtleneck Raw Cut Dip Hem Sweater
- Plunge Drop Shoulder Cable Knit Sweater
- Double V Neck Fluted Sleeve Jumper
- Hollow Out Scalloped Dolman Jumper
- Two Tone Drop Shoulder Jumper
- Lace Up Cable Knit Jumper
- V Neckline Slit Back Chunky Sweater
All the sweaters are linked! When ordering from Romwe, Shein, Forever 21, or other similar sites, I always read the reviews for sizing and fit. Most of the sweaters above are supposed to be oversized so you can’t really mess it up… too much.
Hope everyone eats their faces off this Thanksgiving!