Did anyone else wish they could have braces when they were in middle school? I was that girl who was envious of my friends with colored brackets and rainbow rubber bands. Looking back now I’m sure all those friends hated me and my nearly perfect teeth [don’t worry friends, I ended up needing glasses so we’re even]. When I was in high school I remember one of my friends getting her teeth whitened and I thought two things:
- Dang, her parents must be rich.
- Who does she think she is, Paris Hilton [I was in high school circa 2001-2005 so keep that in mind when judging my celebrity reference]?
Eventually my mom did allow me to try my first whiting kit and it was very successful. My volleyball coach would make fun of my teething “blinding” her when I smiled. At the tine I did not care that my teeth glowed-in-the-dark or that I was in pain while my whitening strips were on.
Fast forward ten years, add a teaching career, two small children, and an occasional girls night… meaning A LOT of coffee and an occasional wine. I needed my pearly whites back, I needed to hear I was blinding someone again.
When Smile Brilliant reached out and asked if I wanted to give their at home whitening system a try, I couldn’t respond fast enough! I think I might have even responded with the not so professional “sent from iPhone” at the end of the message.
Here is what I love about Smile Brilliant:
- Cost: Since there is no expensive dentist visit, the cost of the system is much cheaper than other custom whitening processes. *And if you keep reading, I’m doing a giveaway with Smile Brilliant!*
- Convenience: I completed the whole process [from making the molds to whitening] all in my home on my time. They recommend whitening at night after you are done eating. I would pop my trays in, watch two episodes of Grey’s Anatomy, wash everything and then go to bed.
- Easy Peasy: The process is two steps and the instructions are easy to follow with a lot of pictures. Smile Brilliant also sends extra supplies in case you mess up your molds.
- Customer Service: Jessie has been so helpful and answered all my questions. She has reached out multiple times to make sure I am enjoying my experience with Smile Brilliant.
I have been using Smile Brilliant for about two weeks and can’t wait to post my after photos soon! My teeth feel great and look even better. I can’t kick the coffee habit so I will definitely continue using Smile Brilliant and I recommend it to all of my friends and family.
Okay, now what you’ve all been waiting for: GIVEAWAY INFO
If you would like to win a FREE Smile Brilliant Teeth Whitening kit you can enter by clicking this link: SMILE BRILLIANT GIVEAWAY.
If you have any questions about the product, process, or my experience, please comment below. I couldn’t be happier with this experience!
PS: That awkward moment when people start yelling at you from hotel windows while shooting photos: