As I have gotten older I have realized the importance of picking beauty products based on ingredients and quality. I am starting to dabble into face and body oils and love what Monastery is all about. I haven’t been using the products long, but I am already impressed and couldn’t wait to share!
Here is what I love:
- Glow Up: I noticed a difference immediately after using the Neroli Black Oil. A few drops under my eyes and my skin was bright and glowy. I have also applied it all over my face and my makeup looked so dewy and fresh, it was amazing!
- Ingredients: Monastery products contain no harsh chemicals or alcohol. This is so crucial for my sensitive skin. Everything thing they put into these products is the highest quality and all natural.
- Vegan Friendly: I’m not a vegan, but what I like about this aspect is the companies thoughtfulness.
- Fragrance: The Hydra Hydrosol is made from eucalyptus and smells so beautiful. Just now Alex gave me a kiss and said “your face smells so good” [anyone else thinking of the Mean Girl line: your face smells like peppermint].
- Packaging: Modern and sleek packaging always make me happy. I love the glass bottles and the dropper, it makes application so easy.
Every time I write beauty reviews I end the post with buying more products. I just placed an order for the Rose Cleansing Oil and Lapiz Matte Body Oil so I will be sure to update you on how I like those.
In the meantime, here are the links to both products. Order yourself something lovely… you deserve it!